Forget what the dictionaries say, ‘nonchalant’ found its way from French into the English language because it’s a word synonymous with Gallic style. If we were to write an alternative etymology, these skinny jeans by Parisian brand Maje
would be exhibit A. Faded wash aside, the biker-style stitching at the back pockets and casually released hems create a look that’s utterly insouciant – see, the case only gets stronger.
- Maje stretch-denim jeans
- Exposed button and concealed zipper-fly fastening at front
- Skinny, low-rise, belt loops, five pockets, branded hardware, faded wash, tonal stitching, V-shaped yoke at back, textured heart embroidery at back pockets, raw hem
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane; pocket lining 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Machine wash
- True to size
- Size 8: Rise 7", inside leg 30", leg opening 10"
- Model is 5ft 10” and wears a size 8
MAJE - Skinny low-rise jeans Anthracite 7167095