Insulation with the hiker in mind. The North Face® Stretch ThermoBall™ Full Zip Jacket provides breathable, midweight insulation in a movement-mirroring stretch design for a packable insulator that doesn't hold you back during backcountry hikes.
Packable design stows into the hand pocket.
Stretch taffeta shell:
• Woven taffeta shell in a contoured-baffle construction that encourages freedom of movement.
• Stretch fabrication improves range of motion.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides water-resistant protection.
• 72 g/ft² fabric weight.
PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
• Round bunches of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation are designed to mimic the high warmth and low loft of natural down clusters.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing.
• Synthetic fibers retain insulating properties even when wet.
• Independently CLO-tested to imitate 600 fill-power insulation.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with inset elastic cuffs.
Zip hand pockets.
Droptail hem with inner drawstring.
Logo embroidery at the chest and back right shoulder.
Body: 91% nylon, 9% elastane;
Lining: 91% nylon, 9% elastane;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
ILRRSIJ - The North Face Stretch ThermoBall Full Zip Grape Leaf 8987794