Francophiles (or indeed, anyone interested in a good pair of jeans) listen up – because Frame
’s range of denim combines the enviably laidback aesthetic of Los Angeles with inspiration taken from the French idea of “dressed up casual”. Interested? We thought you would be. The Le High Straight jeans
– if you couldn't already tell from their catchy title – are cut to a retro high-rise, straight leg silhouette that’s that crops just shy of the ankle.
- Frame stretch-denim jeans
- Exposed button and concealed zipper-fly fastening at front
- Straight, high-rise, belt loops, five pockets, branded gold-toned hardware, tonal stitching, v-shaped yoke at back
- 91.5% cotton, 6% polyester, 2.5% elastane
- Machine wash inside out
- True to size
- Size 26: Rise 10", inside leg 28", leg opening 13"
- Model is 5ft 10” and wears a size 26
- Made in USA
FRAME - Le High Straight high-rise straight-leg jeans Film noir 7247298